City Skin Clinic and The Modern Salon – Terms of Website Use
By using www.cityskinclinic.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.cityskinclinic.com and www.themodernsalon.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.cityskinclinic.com.
Brainworks Interactive Ltd (trading as City Skin Clinic) may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Brainworks Interactive Ltd. Your continued use of www.cityskinclinic.com and www.themodernsalon.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
The content of the www.cityskinclinic.com Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the www.cityskinclinic.com Site on a computer screen. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the www.cityskinclinic.com and www.themodernsalon.co.uk site without written permission from Brainworks Interactive Ltd (trading as City Skin Clinic).
You may not use the www.cityskinclinic.com and www.themodernsalon.co.uk Site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the www.cityskinclinic.com or www.themodernsalon.co.uk Site
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the www.cityskinclinic.com or www.themodernsalon.co.uk Site
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
Brainworks Interactive Ltd reserves the right to refuse to post material on the www.cityskinclinic.com or www.themodernsalon.co.uk Site or to remove material already posted on the www.cityskinclinic.com or www.themodernsalon.co.uk Site.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the www.cityskinclinic.com Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the www.cityskinclinic.com or www.themodernsalon.co.uk Site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the www.cityskinclinic.com or www.themodernsalon.co.uk Site by you.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date. Brainworks Interactive Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in www.cityskinclinic.com content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.cityskinclinic.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Nothing in this paragraph applies to Brainwork Interactive Ltd‘s liability in respect of products sold through the Online Stores.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Brainwork Interactive Ltd‘s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
Third Party Websites
As a convenience to customers, the www.cityskinclinic.com or www.themodernsalon.co.uk Site includes links to other websites or material which are beyond its control. Brainworks Interactive Ltd is not responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages on any other site.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.